eXcellent Shot Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin abuser, and pathetic admin.

2 posters

Go down

Admin abuser, and pathetic admin. Empty Admin abuser, and pathetic admin.

Post  rRPho3nix Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 am

There is a admin on xS SR8 only that abuses his admin rights, he dosent kick the obvious wallhacks

cmon really 81 - 14 oO plain and obvious...

Thier was a spammer about 20 mins earlier and no kick there.

Perception is the admin i am talking about here...

he refuses to kick the hacker known as T-REX because he ''knows'' him...

and shortly after i went spectate and returned to my PC i took the liberty to spect and what do i find, T-REX prescoping and following a enemy through the wall, now i have a demo somewhere, and will post once i find it... i would lke to see some actions taken against these 2 players...

then i get threatened with a kick for accusing rightly to a hacker...

and here i am typing this topic up, after being kicked from a hacked infested game...

->rR<-Pho3n!x
[rR] Scrim Team Capt
and admin.

rRPho3nix

Back to top Go down

Admin abuser, and pathetic admin. Empty Re: Admin abuser, and pathetic admin.

Post  KILL3R/BoNe$ Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:37 am

just to let you know, our clan is dead, from about 3-4 yrs ago. so please leave us be, it probably is not ours, just hop on some other server and start playing.

and btw 81-14 doesnt mean obvious hack, even though its ahard to understand some people are actually just really good at the game and it could very possibly be one of our old members playing on it. give a demo and i will see what i can do, but i highly doubt this server belongs to this clan still.
KILL3R/BoNe$
KILL3R/BoNe$
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum